Hello!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DorianF

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi everyone!

I'm new here and apparently need 5 posts before I can DM, so figured this was a good place to start.

I've been certified since 2017, but haven't really had the opportunity to do a ton of diving. I live in Alberta, Canada, so there's not a lot of Oceans around. Looking to do more of it though!

I was a professional videographer and photographer for many years, and so part of my attraction to diving was the photography aspect of the sport. I shoot above water with a Canon R5, but underwater I shoot an older 5d mark ii in an ikelite housing with an 8" dome. since I don't shoot professionally anymore I decided to get the housing for an older camera, since it still takes great photos and it's A LOT cheaper if (when) it does flood. I'm not the best undwater photographer, but im slowly figuring it out!

Anyway, pleased to meet everyone!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom