Help choosing drysuit - noob (whites nexus, fusion bullet drycore, bare nex-gen)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

currentlymia

Registered
Reaction score
I am new to buying a dry suit and am looking between an whites nexus vs fusion bullet drycore vs bare nex-gen. All 2xs (i am 5’2) and used. Any recommendations ? I am also disappointed none really have any color except the whites and wonder if there’s any way to add?): I am small and get cold easily, diving in California right now but I do travel around and do sweat topside . Thank you

Whites Nexus drysuit | eBay

Dry Suit Bare Nex-Gen - sporting goods - by owner - sale

last suit fusion bullet is brand new with tags

I have owned 4 drysuits.

1 DUI TLS, my first suit. Bought secondhand, I used it until it wore it out.
1 DUI Crushed Neoprene, probably my favourite suit. Excellent, I wore this until I wore it out. It was Khaki buy th time I stopped using it.
1 DUI TLS, I still use, mainly for travel (it dry's quickly and is light to transport).

I would have bought another DUI, except for the very poor quality and atrocious customer service I saw in the suits that friends purchased.

As a temporary measure, I bought a Whites Fusion, just as a stop gap, I have been using it for 5 or 6 years. It has been very good.

In truth, I will probably buy a O3 for my next suit. Currently, my whites suit is still OK, the problem may come when it needs a new ZIP.

I have owned 4 drysuits.

1 DUI TLS, my first suit. Bought secondhand, I used it until it wore it out.
1 DUI Crushed Neoprene, probably my favourite suit. Excellent, I wore this until I wore it out. It was Khaki buy th time I stopped using it.
1 DUI TLS, I still use, mainly for travel (it dry's quickly and is light to transport).

I would have bought another DUI, except for the very poor quality and atrocious customer service I saw in the suits that friends purchased.

As a temporary measure, I bought a Whites Fusion, just as a stop gap, I have been using it for 5 or 6 years. It has been very good.

In truth, I will probably buy a O3 for my next suit. Currently, my whites suit is still OK, the problem may come when it needs a new ZIP.

is this whites suit a good price considering condition?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom