Help! Dry Suit Boots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

steve thatcher

Registered
Reaction score
I've just bought a custom fitted dry tri laminate dry suit. Out of the water the boots fit great but in the water when I fin the boots keep slipping off. I am unable to fin on a dive. Anyone out there experienced the same? Has anybody any suggestions how to keep my boots on?. Returning it is an option but it took so long to get it made.

i have a similar problem, im going to try a solution this saturday then ill tell you

By your post I would assume that the boots are "built in"??

Basically, it seems to me that your options are either to send the suit back & have different boots put on, or to have them put just a crushed/compressed neoprene sock on it so that you can get a separate pair of boots.

If you do the latter, you can buy boots from people like DUI that will accommodate just about any foot.

FYI, I have a DUI TLS350 with the crushed neoprene sock. I use their Rock Boots & find them every bit as good as people claim. :)

Good luck!

~SubMariner~

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom