Help! Kingstoners...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CDN ff

Contributor
Reaction score
Kingstoners.... hehehe.. that's funny...

I will be running into Kingston tomorrow (wed) overnight. I want to try to get in a little diving when I'm there... Anyone know anyone who's chartering out? I already contacted a couple of people... waiting for answers.....
Oh, and I could use a buddy if anyone is interested in showing a Torontonian around some wrecks....
Cheers
Chris

CDN ff:
Kingstoners.... hehehe.. that's funny...

I will be running into Kingston tomorrow (wed) overnight. I want to try to get in a little diving when I'm there... Anyone know anyone who's chartering out? I already contacted a couple of people... waiting for answers.....
Oh, and I could use a buddy if anyone is interested in showing a Torontonian around some wrecks....
Cheers
Chris

Try the Speckled Hen pub. It is also known as the Tir nan Og Irish pub. Great food and the waite staff are incredible. OD and I go there every chance we get. If you want to know where they are PM me and I will give you the address and the phone number.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom