HELP! Lost Waterproof Camera $100 Reward

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I was vacationing in SoCal and Lost my waterproof camera off Balboa Island in Beacon Bay. Important Family memories on it. Not sure if this is the right place to post or to ask but I figured it is worth a shot. I am willing to pay a $100 reward plus shipping cost to get it back. I know exactly where I lost it, about 5-6 feet from a dock. It was just off the corner of the dock. I have google map photos of the exact location as well as pictures of the camera. I would love to have it back and not sure if someone in this community is interested but I thought it was worth a try. Thank you.
Lost Camera.jpg
fujifilm_finepix_xp90_digital_camera_1452875041000_1215983.jpg

Your best bet for this is to call the marina that owns the dock you lost your camera off and ask who the divers are that are authorized to clean boats in the harbor. Call one of them and I'd bet they'd be happy to recover it for you. Diving in that area would be restricted.

Worked out great! Contacted someone who cleans boats and docks in the area. He searched a bit each day, finally had a good visibility day and found it! Thanks for the tip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom