Help me identify scuba pro first stage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

john stinson

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
IMG_1881.JPG
IMG_1879.JPG
IMG_1878.JPG

last one is 00077 03254

I just noticed: I should have said DIN bolt. Make sure you can remove that yoke adaptor off the DIN fitting. Sometimes they get frozen if left in place for a long time.

@john stinson , I just found an upgraded DIN bolt (new in package) in my shop parts. Would be happy to service your reg or sell you the bolt, if you're having any trouble at your end.

I'm looking for SP DIN fittings if you have a couple; I don't care whether they're the older kind with the metal knob or the newer ones.

I'm looking for SP DIN fittings if you have a couple; I don't care whether they're the older kind with the metal knob or the newer ones.

If you don't need them in a hurry, you can check Amazon from time to time or set up an alert. In the past, I have purchased them for under $30 each from Dolphin and Online Scuba. What I want is a source for Apeks din fittings at a reasonable price.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom