• Caymen

Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Bonaire

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Belize

Votes: 12 15.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tahitian Islands - travel around a bit. We spent our 20th Anniversary there in March of 2002.

1st & 2nd night - Tahiti
4-5 Nights - Manihi (Over water bungalow) - this was absolute heaven, with fantastic diving, great personal service, excellent food and very good prices on black pearls at the local farmer's home.
Week-long cruise on the Paul Gauguin, Radisson Line (They spoil you absolutely rotten, and dive trips leave from the on-board dock in the stern, via zodiac. How convenient is that?)
Last Night - Tahiti.

This was a simply awesome experience, but expect to "shoot the wad". It ain't cheap.

Congratulations and Good Luck!
Scuba-sass :)

If time and budget allowed, I'd be looking at any of the Pacific destinations already mentioned including Hawaii. In the Carribean, I second the idea of Young Island in St. Vincent, or one of the other private island resorts in the Grenadines like Palm Island or Petit St Vincent. Or one of the nice resorts in BVI, such as Peter Island.

i didnt vote as i havent been to any of the choices listed.

if it was me and our honeymoon - i would be going to Uepi in the Solomons, which is our 2007 destination ive just found out

otherwise, Nuie Island - they use new zealand dollars there so the exhange rate for you is excellent.

Back
Top Bottom