Help me to decide, time is up!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pallse

Registered
Reaction score
I am upgrading from a compact setup S100 with uwl-04.

I am between GX7, E-M5 and A6000 in nauticam housing with the fisheye 8mm for the first two and pancake fisheye 16mm for the third.

Have read days and nights about these cameras and optics and still cant decide... each one have some that the others dont have..

Considering that I am shooting always ambient light fisheye and need fast focus speed and enlarged prints (have many times requested to print 100cm or more..) cannot find which one of the three will give me the best IQ and ability for my needs.

I have two more days to decide cause the order for the housing already given but the dealer is just waiting for me to confirm which model!

Last edited:
I have the Oly E-PL5 with the OLY pt-ep10 housing. When it comes to image quality(they both have the same sensor), focus and image rendering, the EPL5 is the same as the EM%. Obviously the EM5 has better direct control features, EVF and little bit better stability control. The epl5 does great underwater, takes beautiful pictures and focus is nice and fast.. Can't speak for the other camera's, but the oly's are great.

If you are going for the best bang for the buck, the EPL5($500) with the OLY housing($700) is a great deal.

I finally pulled the trigger on the E-M10. Hope I took the right decision.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom