Help! Need wrist mount boots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

firediver293

Fallen Hero
Reaction score
I've searched the SB Archives. I've scoured the net. I'm coming up empty. Please point me in the right direction for wrist mounts (I would accept hose mount or lanyard mount) for a

Cochran Captain Computer

and

Oceanic Compass

I would like separate boots so that I can wear them independent or on separate wrists.

Thanks

I bought one for my wife's old Aeris Atmos Nitrox computer. She didn't like it and I bought her a new one that was a wrist mount where the Aeris was a console mount. I removed it from her console and re-installed her old depth gauge so for me to use it as a back up I needed a wrist mount boot. I finally found one at a local shop and it dropped right in. I'd suggest contacting the manufacture of the computer and seeing if they offer a wrist mount for that model. You might try contacting Divers Direct as they seem to have nearly everything a diver could want.

Good luck.

The compass boot is very standard... it's a palegic compass - the cochran I believe is the same size as the Tusa IQ600 - in which case, I'd have a boot for that as well.

Give me the dimensions of the Cochran - and I can tell you for sure... Or if I run over to my buddies shop today (they are a cochran dealer... we dropped the line a few years ago) he should have one I can check with the boot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom