Help needed changing from 3/4" -1" hose

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ssflounder

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm an experienced diver but I haven't been to the end of the Internet to see if this is possible or if there is such an animal. I'm trying to add on a zeagle Octo Z my only problem is my current BC hose is a 3/4" vs. 1" which I now realize that practically every jacket/wing uses. My kit in question is a golem gear 35lb single tank wing.

Now for all you professionals- Are all the fittings the same can I just buy a 1" with the screw top and I'm good to go? Or is there a 3/4"-1" hose? Any suggestions?

Zeagle may make a connector Octo-Z that fits a 3/4" hose but if they do not Atomic makes the connector that threads onto there their SS1 in three different sizes. The Octo-Z, SS1 and the Zeagle BX Inflator are interchangeable in the hose connector. You should be able to order the hose connectors from Atomic through your LDS.

The Octo-Z and SS1 also use the same LP hose fitting.

Back
Top Bottom