Help Needed Marine Science / Biology

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

soccerrefjason

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am looking for someone employed in the marine science / biology field, near the central Florida area who would be willing to have a face to face interview with my high school aged son. (Who is dual enrolled in college.) This is a simple career research project (for a mid term grade) that will most likely not contain any overly difficult questions, but you know how inventive these youngsters can get. There is no requirement for certain area of practice so long as its in the marine science / Biology realm. My son has not been able to narrow down his scope of interest as of yet and is looking to learn more about many different specialties.

If you are not in the central Florida area but would still be interested in assisting then perhaps we can arrange another method for the interview.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. We both look forward to hearing from many of you.

To Mods: many apologies if this is found to be in the wrong forum. Feel free to move it to wherever you think it might belong.

Last edited:
You may have some luck contacting your local Aquarium (Tampa or Orlando) and ask them if he could come and speak to there marine science / biology staff. they usually do lots of educational programs So they would more than likely be willing to help him with his paper.

Thanks for the advice. We are exploring several avenues to reach out to potential subjects for the interview. I know there are folks in the industry who use Scubaboard. Please keep the advice coming.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom