Help out a poor Scuba diver?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chasitymarie

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I need help to feed my obsession with diving. The only place locally is a quarry. I've seen everything there is to be seen there, though. D:
I lovelovelove the beach, but need money to fuel my funds to get there & dive! I do plan on moving there sometime within the year, though. ;D
I work full time at PetSmart, but all that goes to bills.
So I figured I could make a shirt to sell & put it all into scuba diving.
Crazy, isn't it?
Currently the only one I have to sell is a female's shirt that states:
Good Girls GO DOWN!

Haha, funny. No?

Here's the link to the shirt.

Here's the same top on me. :)
5655_128617501120_654441120_2713828.jpg

Prices depend on the type of top you want. I didn't make the prices, I just post my drawings there, and they transfer them on shirts. They're made nicely, as well. :)

If you have any comments, criticisms, or any ideas you would like to see on a shirt, just let me know! I'm pretty good with doodling, and will try to replicate your ideas!

[rant]I know I get upset after a dive, and want to buy a shirt from the shop, and all they have a shirts made for men..where's the womens section, people?! -cough- [/rant]

Thanks for looking! :D

I'll take two.

I'll have to get back to you on whether I need any shirts

Nice!
Wish I lived in NC at times.

I hoe you get to sell some shirts, nice design and funny to.

I certainly appreciate the sentiment, but, um... I'm sure this shirt is going to do WORLDS for gender inequality in the scuba world. :rolleyes:

Thanks, guys. ;P

Meredith..it's just the start. I made this shirt, personally, for me. But I know I'm not the only one who wears shirts for people to read them and go :dropmouth:

If you've got any ideas, let me know. Of course..the mens t-shirts just might fit you better than me.. :rolleyes:

There's another scuba shirt in my zazzle..but it's of a cartoon I drew with fins, mask, and tanks on. Haha.

Again, ideas welcome! :D

Of course..the mens t-shirts just might fit you better than me.. :rolleyes:

Is it just me or is this a slight harsh!

NO, it isn't you! I was thinking, "Ouch!" when I read that too! :confused:

Not much of a way to develop (potential) customer relations! :shakehead: I KNOW that I ain't buying any! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom