Help Please! Anyone know how to reach the owner of Aqua Ventures in Hudson, NH

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pm3009

Reaction score
Hi All

Does anyone know the ownder of Aqua Ventures in Hudson, NH and how I can reach him? I've been using him for a couple years to service my equipment, and dropped my equipment off a few weeks ago, but now can't reach him or anyone at the shop. I've stopped by the shop about 7 times in the past two weeks during business hours, but no one is there. The phone rings and rings, and there's no answering machine. I found their website, and emailed them, but the email bounces back saying user unknown. They have about $2000 worth of my scuba gear, and I need it for a trip in a week. Please help if you know the owner.

Thanks!
Pam Matsis

Glad to hear you found him.

I hope he is doing better.

Chad

-Pam, Glad to know you got your gear back, have fun in your trip!

-Lord1234, Man i do not know what to say to you, is pretty bad what happened with you, but i guess the dudes from easy diver are helping you now, so good luck with it i hope you get your c-card soon.

easy diver did help me out...they took care of my problems...hope to be on their boat soon just for fun...

lord1234:
easy diver did help me out...they took care of my problems...hope to be on their boat soon just for fun...

That is pretty nice of them!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom