Help! Want to do a quick and dirty trip down to the Sea of Cortez before mid-December

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nikki is, and she is *fabulous*. Actually, they all are - Hal gave me all the info and got me signed up; Robert helped me with getting all my kit from the parking to the pool; and Bill helped me sort a hood and tank refill and other bits of info for next Sunday. I honestly can't believe how nice and enthusiastic they all are! So glad I didn't go to anyone else, despite the 30mile drive from my house, and I'm really looking forward to Catalina on Sunday with them.

30 mile drive? Ya I do that for fills because I'm that happy with them. Happy diving.

2 and a half weeks ago, the water was still 80+degrees with 70-80 ft vis at San Pedro island and no less than 40 ft at the closer sites. The water has probably dropped since then, but you'd still be looking at mid to high 70s. I know my Lds has a trip next wkend.

Wow!! I was way off, last wkend the water temp was down 20+ degrees to 61. Brrr

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom