Help with a scuba-related National Science Foundation project for those over 45

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rkkonrad

New
Reaction score
Hi there!

My name is Robert Konrad and I'm looking for some help with a project that came out of my PhD at Stanford. I worked on a project aimed at improving vision for those over the age of 45 which I think could help improve an underwater photographer's experience significantly. The project recently received funding from the National Science Foundation (NSF) to bring the R&D effort into the real world. We’ve been asked by the NSF to conduct user interviews and I was hoping to get your input.

This is not a sales pitch! Our technology is still years away from becoming a reality. We just want to understand your day to day underwater. If you have a spare 20 minutes for a phone call or video chat we would love hearing about your experiences and having a conversation about how the technology might fit in.

Thanks!

Robert

Back
Top Bottom