HELP with Dacor Digital Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gap

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I recently purchased a Dacor console with digital computer, pressure gauge and compass. I installed a new battery in the computer and it seems to be working fine. Does anyone have an operator's manual for this computer?

Please specify which computer you have.. I may be able to help. Note: Dacor had several computers over the years. If you don't know which one you have, try posting a pic.

Best regards,

Zach:

It is a console module and simply says Dacor Digital on the face. It is operated by one button on the face. Perhaps it is a bottom timer? Runs on two CR2032 batteries.

Not sure I have the techincal expertise to post a photo.

Also, can you assist my local Mares dealer with the terms of the trade-up program? They have no idea.

GAP
Harrisburg, PA

GAP,

I am not familiar with your Dacor unit. This is most likely predating Mares acquisition of the Dacor brand. All I can suggest is to do some heavy internet hunting.

RE: Trade up program.. Please send me a private message with the dealers name and city. Also be more specific to me about what trade up you are referring to.. Old Dacor regulators?

Thanks,

Zak

Back
Top Bottom