Help with diving Va. in august

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

catskill diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
hello board.
Heading south for a family reunion and wondering if anyone has info for a good day dive location and Op's for August off the Va beach area. Viz / temps / depths to AOW limits would be helpfull.

Thanks in advance.
Cat

I haven't been on their boat but it seems to be the norm on the East coast now to pay for the boat ride and everything else is your responsibility. I am fairly sure they would also rent you tanks (additional charge). I would suggest calling them to verify ahead of time. I just replied to you since no one else had. Good Luck and safe diving!

Dive Quarters has 2-3 boats that charter out of the shop as well. LDC runs a cattle cart with 16-18 divers onboard while DQ has both a couple of 6 packs and bigger boat.

Vis is variable from 5' to 50 ft, Temps should be in the 60s or 70s by then and sea state is a crap shoot.

divequarters.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom