Help! XDeep stealth 2.0 classic bladder

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I added 2 D-rings to the harness (below the upper D-rings) and tied the bladder to them. Then tied the lower portion of the bladder to D-rings on the horizontal (waist) harness.

It feels MUCH better this way. Before I did that, 1 of 2 things happened: 1) people were telling me after pool sessions that the bladder was far away from my back; 2) i shortened the horizontal bungies (across the chest) and felt pain after a while.

It worked for me and might work for other people.

Cheers!

I have in the past had great discomfort due to using both a crotch strap and a crotch bungee on the stealth 2.0.

Then I found this monkey knot idea and think I have improved it. I left my working crotch bungee attached (it always had 2 knots in it for multiple tightness settings so just ignore those) but turned it into a monkey knot using a zap strap / zip tie. If I cut that zip tie, my knot just unfolds into how the crotch bungee was designed. So much comfier, but with some redundancy if I want to undo it.

Look at the picks, let me know what you think!

XDeep Stealth 2.0 Modifications : Crotch Bungee

Attachments

• 1 Normal Bungee.jpg
    1 Normal Bungee.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 227
  • 2 2 Fold The End.jpg
    2 2 Fold The End.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 204
  • 3 Roll Up Like a Reel.jpg
    3 Roll Up Like a Reel.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 196
  • 4 Zip Tie Through End Loops.jpg