Henderson Polartec Suits on Closeout

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
We have a limited number of perfect Polartec or trilaminate full suits on closeout for men and women. Originally selling for over $200, these suits are neutrally buoyant, custom fitting, ultra comfortable with plush lining and equivalent to 2.5mm in warmth. Lots of selection left in womens and especially small sizes. Closeout price $99. If you have ever worn a polartec suit diving in the tropics or as an undersuit for cold weather, you know how nice they are...
Please read our policy online for closeout merchandise before ordering.

http://www.divers-discount.com/viewdetail.cfm?catid=50&ObjectGroup_ID=574&product_ID=5038

Just got back from Divers Discount! Had an aweosme experience. Caesar was great! Took took time to make sure my sons and my wetsuit had a perfect fit. I got myself one of those Henderson suits that were on special :D Answered all our questions and we got a GREAT deal! Wonderful experience! I would recommend stopping in (or checking out the website) and saying hi!:D :D :D

shellim123:
Just got back from Divers Discount! Had an aweosme experience. Caesar was great! Took took time to make sure my sons and my wetsuit had a perfect fit. I got myself one of those Henderson suits that were on special :D Answered all our questions and we got a GREAT deal! Wonderful experience! I would recommend stopping in (or checking out the website) and saying hi!:D :D :D

We must have missed each other by no more than an hour, GF! :rofl3: I knew I needed a new wetsuit before my Roatan trip next week so I went down too. Caesar was very helpful & I picked up not only a new wetsuit (front zip Henderson Polertec) & a few other sundry items that I needed fro my trip. :fruit: :fruit: :fruit:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom