Henderson Wetsuits Introduction

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hendersonusa

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Shawn Keating and I am the social media coordinator for Henderson Wetsuits. I look forward to talking and meeting with many of you in the future!

Our presence on ScubaBoard is just one of the many ways we are hoping to connect with the dive community. We have also just launched our Facebook page that will host our upcoming contests, media and news. Stop by and like our page if you want a shot at some generous giveaways that are coming up soon!

I hope to ultimately make the connection between you and Henderson a closer one. ScubaBoard combined with our new social media outlets will be great places to share stories and talk about our favorite sport.

Henderson Wetsuits | Facebook

Just bought a Thermoprene 3mm, I surely will let you know how it turned out. The only problem will be I still have my first dive a month away. Damn city in the middle of nothing.

My daughter & I have Henderson 3mm Hyperstretch suits with about 90 dives on them and they have been great. I'm looking at picking up a 5mm for a trip to Puerto Vallarta next year - will you be offering discounts to ScubaBoard members?

Can't hurt ta ask! :D

And, of course, welcome to the board.

Last edited:
Hey Shawn -
Welcome aboard. I know you are the media guy but I got a question. I have a Henderson long 3mm that it 15months old. It has about 40 dives on it and the neck seam is coming out. Suggestions?

Hello everyone! My name is Shawn Keating and I am the social media coordinator for Henderson Wetsuits. I look forward to talking and meeting with many of you in the future!

Our presence on ScubaBoard is just one of the many ways we are hoping to connect with the dive community.

Don't see Henderson listed on the Manufacturer forum.

Q and A for Scuba Manufacturers - ScubaBoard

You should contact [user]netdoc[/user] or [user]howarde[/user] to establish a presence for Henderson on these section of forums. It's where Scubaboard members go when they have a manufacturer question.

We have two 7mm john/jacket, 2 hooded vests, 1 3mm, and two semi-dry's all thermoprene. LDS got me hooked and i can't find any wetsuit that compares to the thermoprene in warmth and comfort!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom