Hernendo co Springhill area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rich52

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
All you hidden and silent divers in this area.. we should try and get together , maybe from some kind of formal or informal club to persue our love for our sport. Look forward to hearing from all..seeya
Rich

All you hidden and silent divers in this area.. we should try and get together , maybe from some kind of formal or informal club to persue our love for our sport. Look forward to hearing from all..seeya
Rich

Hey Rich!

Scuba West started a dive team type club! They already have 20 members, and the first meeting is this Wednesday. It's like $20 to join, but you get $30 in air fills and Hudson Grotto dives.

It's SORT of close to you!

There's some info regarding the group at www.scubawest.net site.

- Boats

I don't live in Hernando but I would drive up there for a dive if you guys set something up.

Same here

Rich,

I live in New Port Richey and I know Todd (boats) also. We have been diving together at Hudson Grotto (scuba west). You should meet us there sometime. I am available almost any Sunday for diving

Sean

I can normally do Sundays too. Today was just crazy with a work project. I killed my entire day. :(

Of course, it had a great side benefit of allowing me to IM with a MOST interesting woman online!

- Boats

I'm not in Hernando but my parents live there so I make at least one trip a week.I am also thinking of joining the scuba west thing.PM me if you want to dive Wed,Sat,or Sundays.

Hello Rich, I live in the Brooksville area. I currently attend dive club meetings at Twin Dolphin Dive Center in Brooksville, Sea Pines in Pasco, BC Buddies in Citrus, and Jims Dive Shop in St. Pete. With the soon-to-be closure of Twin Dolphin Dive Center I will have some time on my hands. What did you have in mind for a meeting place?

Rich,

I too live in Brooksville and am always looking to go diving. If you or anybody else would like to get together just give me a shout.

Chris

Thanks everyone for the replys. I do dive the Hudson grotto on occasion and all of my certs have taken place there thru SW. Count me in if you guys get one going there or anywhere else or at least give me a headsup. I do have 2 other divers in the house also

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom