Hey All,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jrmorgan

New
Reaction score
# of dives
Just signed up for open water cert classes which will start in July. Totally stoked. I dove back in the early 70's when I was a kid. Retiring soon and I have the time to dive again. Figured I need to really update the training. Never dove in cold water, so the PNW experience will be totally new!

Woo Hoo!
Welcome to ScubaBoard and welcome back to diving!
I just finished my AOW about 3 hours ago, it ended with a night dive.
When I went on vacation and dove in Cozumel I thought I had my buoyancy dialed in... then I got back the the PNW :shakehead:
I'm getting a little better with each dive...

Welcome to the ScubaBoard! and welcome back to the water!!!!

Welcome to scubaboard. Also hope you have great experiences getting back into the water.
I also dove the caribean in march. Fantastic, im now stuck with ontario lakes till I can get back down south. Actually the lakes are fantastic, great wrecks and because its fresh water very good condition. Visibility is also good. :)

Thanks all, I can't wait to get back in the water. Not sure about the cold water, but warm water is not that far away! I hear the viz in the area we have our check dives is pretty good. I am a photographer on land, and hope to add underwater to the resume.

Back
Top Bottom