Hey Frank!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sealskin98

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Was just wonderin' if you had gotten anything with your Mad Max spearo.

There's a guy over on Spearboard, last time I looked, that's got a 32" Rhino band gun (some like the 26") that does a lot of stuff during the summer at Lake Ouachita.

Maybe we could get with James and he could show us the north part of BB sometime when the water warms up to at least 78.967324 F. :D

Oh, are SB private messages screwed up?

We dry fired the spear gun last week during a surface interval. I've taken it on two dives but I have not seen any fish other then CSSP and , as we all know, I've been banned from all forms of fish interaction there.

There are "Large" fish in the North parts of Lake Broken Bow, OK.

The statute of limitations has run out on that warrant you were chasing me for so we can dive again.
:rofl3:

Hello Mike and Frank!

Still off from work, taking comp time and building the new church addition....

Mike, Bren and I were up in T-town last Saturday shoppin' and ran by Red Lobster for lunch, thought about our need to get together sometime. If you're looking for at least 78.967324 F., maybe the top 18 inches at Brandy near the outfall is still that warm...LOL, Frank would probably want to be on the bottom though, with the new gun and all.... then he'd have another warrant. :D:D

~tony

Had a new granddaughter Dec 9....

Attachments

• IMG_1792small.JPG
    IMG_1792small.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 18
Hello Mike and Frank!

Still off from work, taking comp time and building the new church addition....

Mike, Bren and I were up in T-town last Saturday shoppin' and ran by Red Lobster for lunch, thought about our need to get together sometime.

Had a new granddaughter Dec 9....

Hey Tony!!!

Yeah, we need go do a get-together...wonder about a N.E. Swamper's dinner in Texarkana? Maybe Frank, Me, You, Tom, and whom ever wants to come. The Northern Clan winter get-togethers have kinda fizzled the last couple of years.

Congrats. on the new granddaughter! Umm...how did you get one soooo cute? :D

The statute of limitations has run out on that warrant you were chasing me for so we can dive again.
:rofl3:

Yeah, dern it. That cost me ten bucks on the ree-ward. :rofl3:

Maybe I can make it up at CSSP. When we go get air fills I can say "I forgot my money at the EZ-UP, could you catch this for me this time Frank? I'll pay ya back as soon as we get back." :D :D :D

We dry fired the spear gun last week during a surface interval. I've taken it on two dives but I have not seen any fish other then CSSP and , as we all know, I've been banned from all forms of fish interaction there.

Hey, did you see the fish picture I drew on the styrofoam (or something like that) bow and arrow target I have that I put a hole in the bottom of for a line and a weight?

You can borrow it any time you want, next time y'all go out maybe. Just gimme a holler; you know I ain't gettin' in the water for several more months. :coffee:

If you're looking for at least 78.967324 F., maybe the top 18 inches at Brandy near the outfall is still that warm...LOL, Frank would probably want to be on the bottom though, with the new gun and all.... then he'd have another warrant. :D:D

~tony

Hey, then I could make my ten bucks back for the ree-ward. :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom