Hey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cquade7

Registered
Reaction score
So who is ready to start diving again? I am, I m very excited for some nice hot weather. My thanks to everyone on the forums all the information has been very helpful for a college kid new to diving.

always ready for a dive! And glad we could help out :)

Greetings cquade7 and you are so correct! I am heading to the pool tomorrow just to get wet and help out. It is still frozen in my local area but not sure how thick the ice is for ice diving.
Hey I see that you are in pretty close to FL, I know it has been cold but the springs are always 72º. That is pretty nice compared to the local stuff here. I will be heading south in just a few weeks to get some dives in. Until then it will be pool unless the ice goes off the quarry. Then it is diving every week end to get tuned up for serious wreck dives this summer. Great Lakes are callin and I am ready to answer!
Get wet my friend and take advantage of the springs there are some OW opportunities.
Diving is to awesome to be out of the water to long!
Good luck and safe diving to you!
CamG Keep diving....keep training....keep learning!

hey CamG, it has been alot warmer then it has been up there but ya im planning on diving every other weekend. I love the hobby and look forward to many fun time to come. Good luck CamG on the wreck diving.

I am up for diving any day...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom