hi from South Devon/England

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

welcome aboard...

Hi Steve,
Just thought id say hullo from just over the border in Kernow!
Welcome, welcome.
If your lucky u might get to see a basking shark around May - July, then they seem to head up the coast to Scotland.
Ive never seen one whilst diving, but im hanging out for that moment!

Good on ya perservering with a semi dry... brrr, thats what i did all my DM training in. Got spoilt afterwards working in Malaysia though and im not sure i could take anything other than a dry suit now.. yup, im a wuss! Adios, Holly

Hey Dlegros - u cracked me up with your Bullring link - i was brought up in Shrewsbury.... we used to go to the BR for special shopping trips! Hah, i can even remember the jingle on the TV ad..." at the bull ring shopiiiiiiing centre" Ho ho.

Holly

holly sheldon once bubbled...
Hey Dlegros - u cracked me up with your Bullring link - i was brought up in Shrewsbury.... we used to go to the BR for special shopping trips! Hah, i can even remember the jingle on the TV ad..." at the bull ring shopiiiiiiing centre" Ho ho.

Holly

Shrewsbury eh? Small World - I was born in Walsall.

The New Bullring is very nice (for now!)

The birthday in your profile looks familiar!

Dom

Hi holly
I'm not that brave I have just ordered my first dry suit , although I do intend to dive all year, well hopefully.
Yes it would be nice to see a basking shark, although I would probably ****myself:eek:
thanks for the welcome/happy diving/Steve

Dlegros - have a great wedding, nice location choice. But why not 3rd floor Bullring?! U gotta support local ventures you know...

South Devon Steve - good begging this summer?! must be to get a dry suit... i still cant afford one! Yeah, think Id be a little spooked to see a basking shark 'an all... cool though.
nice pic mate...

Back
Top Bottom