Hi from Sweden - Baltic is not as cold as you think!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andyulrica

Reaction score
Hello, greetings from Sweden. I've been filming in the Baltic Sea for 2 years now and have at least 6 great movies on CD-ROM which I'm compiling for divers who are interested in seeing what the Baltic Sea has to offer...I've been filming some very old ship wrecks and want to let people see what we have over here. I am not selling anything here but I would like to know if that's the sort of thing people would be interested in looking at.

Let me know!

Welcome to Scubaboard,

I am sure people would be interested in what you have.
Do you have a web site with some short clips to give people an idea as to quality, etc.?
Why not post a few stills here?

where in sweden? i was an exchange student over there for a year and still keep in touch with my host family and want to visit them, it would be great to get in the water while im over there(who knows when ill make it but the opportunity will be good)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom