Hi from the UK

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Terry2Puds

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi,
I live in the UK and use a similar Forum to this one.

A couple of us are coming over to do a bit of diving next year so I thought it may be useful to introduce myself and get some sound advice from your good selves prior to sorting the trip out.

Terry

Hi, and welcome aboard! :) I'm here for the same reasons + it turned out to be a nice forum. :) Where are you going?

Going on the Nekton Rourqual in May next year doing Cal Say Bank, Bahamas I think.

Prior to boarding the Rourqual we will be spending a few days in Florida Keys. Not sure where, however we will be looking to do some wreck diving. Hence the reason for joining the forum.

Welcome.
Check out the Florida Conch Divers forum. There you will find "local" advise on where to go, who to dive with, etc. Heck, you might even meet a few locals for some diving!

Going on the Nekton Rourqual in May next year doing Cal Say Bank, Bahamas I think.

Prior to boarding the Rourqual we will be spending a few days in Florida Keys. Not sure where, however we will be looking to do some wreck diving. Hence the reason for joining the forum.

Looks really nice. :)

Btw, that's the strangest looking boat I've ever seen. :rofl3:

Nekton Rourqual

Aloha Terry,

My name is also Teri:) If you get a chance to make it around the globe to Maui, I know you will love the diving we have here. Beautiful water, green sea turtles, manta rays, spotted eagle rays, and many different species of fish (25% found only in Hawaiian waters!).

Have a great time wherever you end up diving! Let us know about your American adventures...

Talk to you soon,

Teri

Welcome to the Board! Hope you have lots of fun in the Bahamas and Keys. I would love to hear about great diving in your neck of the woods in the UK.

Back
Top Bottom