Hi! I am the new owner of Blue Angel Dive Shop, Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We are coming in May for the first time and are excited! You get great reviews on trip advisor and we look forward to staying and diving with you!

Nursediver. You will definately enjoy the BA.
Rooms are large and clean, maids do a fantastic job of cleaning your room, front desk personnel are very helpful, Jeanie is great at helping out and settling up your final tab. Morning coffee in the lobby is fresh and tasty, restaurant food is good, margaritas are wonderful, (really). Dive shop is good, DM's are great, rental gear is quite good, (better than the rental gear here in California).
They have fish and critters id books you can borrow, boats are fast, shore diving is easy.
Plenty of hot water, although I was on the fourth floor and the pressure was weak, but not bad.
Road noise, yes there is some, and I am sensitive to that, but honestly it wasn't bad at all.
The only negative I would give is they need a certain number of people to do afternoon or night dives so if they don't have the number you don't go, but heck you can just shore dive.
Have fun..........heck the best times I had was at lunch and talking with Jeanies husband Mike, he is a great guy and one hell of a diver..........

I can't wait to get back.......................

Awwww... Killjoy! ;^)

I think I rode down with this guy on the same plane; madras shorts yellow guinea tee,black socks and green birkenstocks.Been awhile since I've seen a mullet that long.

He was complaining to the pilot because every time we went through a cloud, the plane shook and vibrated a lot and he didnt like that and wanted the pilot to avoid all clouds from that point on. He also said that they normally vacationed in the east part of the caribbean and they dont have clouds over there.

I didn't know that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom