Hi / Inrtoduction

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mark66

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just found out about this site today while at Saguaro Diving in Mesa. I was told this might be a good place to find people to buddy with for dives in Lake Pleasant (Phoenix area):snorkel2:. I am a fairly experienced recreational diver. I lobster dive and spearfish once or twice a year in the Channel Islands. I also try to get a 1 week warm water trip in once a year, unfortunately it didn't happen this year.
Give a shout if you are interested in diving Lake Pleasant. Who knows, mabye we'll end up getting a group together for a spring Caribbean trip.

Welcome to SB. Im sure there's someone on here that is in your neck of the woods.

:tinkerbell:Good to see you here and welcome to the scubaboard! Hope you find a buddy and you are always welcome to come dive the warm waters of Florida.:fish:

Welcome to scuba board, glad to see you here and have a wonderful and safe weekend. ~~~Babe~~~

welcome aboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom