Hi there

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

xbonnie

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi! I've been lurking for a while and finally decided to introduce myself. I've been diving for a few years and work as a divemaster in Montana, but I never get tired of seeing the enthusiasm of new (and old) divers. It's great to see so many people enjoying the sport! Thanks for provding a forum where we can all learn from I each other.

Hi there and welcome!! Great to have you here... Let me know if there is anything that I can help you with while your learning your way around! :D

hey bonnie welcome to the board. good to see you representing montana.

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

xbonnie:
I never get tired of seeing the enthusiasm of new (and old) divers. It's great to see so many people enjoying the sport!
You'll find a lot of that here... welcome to SB xbonnie!

Thanks for all the "welcomes" - it's great to be here!
As far as deep diving goes, my husband and I are trained to 330', but have only gone to 280' in Montana. Here, cold tends to be the limiting factor.
Bonnie

xbonnie:
Thanks for all the "welcomes" - it's great to be here!
As far as deep diving goes, my husband and I are trained to 330', but have only gone to 280' in Montana. Here, cold tends to be the limiting factor.
Bonnie
wow! i didn't know that there was anyone doing that kind of diving here in montana! very impressive. someday i hope to be at the level of diving that you and your husband are at.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom