Hi, UW Photog from Italy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

uwzampa

New
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Hello Scubaboard members,
dunno really I've waited so many years to create and account... too lazy may be...but I've started following the post of uw photo and travel years ago.

In any case I'm a video and content producer for noisy fashion brands so in my free time i want to to dive in the quiet ocean and relax myself in the super difficult task of underwater photography to share the beauty and gentleness of its creatures, hoping my images can influence just few more people to care for the oceans.

Happy to be here.

ig: uwzampa

Hi, welcome! Cool instapage!

Hello Scubaboard members,
dunno really I've waited so many years to create and account... too lazy may be...but I've started following the post of uw photo and travel years ago.

In any case I'm a video and content producer for noisy fashion brands so in my free time i want to to dive in the quiet ocean and relax myself in the super difficult task of underwater photography to share the beauty and gentleness of its creatures, hoping my images can influence just few more people to care for the oceans.

Happy to be here.

ig: uwzampa
Welcome to the board. I want to get into underwater photography. What would be a good camera you can recommend for macro images?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom