Hi ya'll

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

watersquirrel

Registered
Reaction score
:bounce:
Hi ya'll!
Just wanted to say hello, and see what is happening in the Deep South Divers group. I really love your name and I'm looking forward to getting to know ya'll. I live in Memphis, TN and I'm new to the sport of diving, but I'm really excited to learn and dive as often as possible. I'll definately be looking for sites around me to dive...and then plan a big trip maybe once or twice a year. I don't know alot of Tennessee or Arkansas dive sites yet, but I'll pass them on as I dive them or as I found out information from other Memphis divers. I'll be listening and reading the information that you have on this board and your website, looking for places and site and new friends to discover.
The Dive shop which I dive with uses Heber Spring Lake in Heber Springs, AR for certification as well as weekend diving. It's got some nice dive sites. The park has nice places to stay and there are plenty of places to stay in Heber Springs as well. It one of those quaint little southern towns. Hope you can try it sometimes.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting to know the members of your group. And if anyone is coming to Memphis, I'd be glad to show them around the town!

Welcome. R

Welcome to the board, welcome to the sport, and more specifically, welcome to Deep South Divers! If you ever have a question or you're in Greenville, SC, don't hesitate to ask us or stop by and maybe we can go diving. The people in the club so far are great people and I see a bright future for Deep South Divers. We're going to have a lot of fun methinks. :)

Thanks for all the welcomes, and I'll look forward to talking to ya'll in the future.
Where is everyone from? am I the only one from outside South Carolina? Where are some of the places that ya'll have dove? Got and pointers or great places that I need to add to my to do list?
I'll be watching for your response!
Thanks again!

We've put lots and lots of fantastic dive spots on the site... Check the site in my signature line; go to "Dive" and then "Places to Dive."

There's tons of stuff in Florida, which for many people is only a few hours' drive. There's also tons of stuff offshore here, including Florida, South Carolina, and Georgia. The "database" of dives is pretty extensive, although far from complete. If you'd like to add to it, we'd all be really interested... We don't currently have anything from TN, or any of the Gulf States, for that matter.

Yeah, what he said. LOL

Back
Top Bottom