Highly recommended! Dive+ color correction app for free

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Same here. Like the results. Prefer to get them w/o anyone else’s logo on my pic and would pay for the SW. So asking if there is a way to not have the logo is quite reasonable to me.
Coming soon according to an email from the author.

Just downloaded it and I'm really I'm impressed, some of the photos look better than what I could do myself in lightroom.

I'd love a code for the video correction feature if anyones got one.

Tried code quota has been reached. Could someone share code please would like to try video editing feature. Thanks.

Darn I was too slow for the video correction link, quota was reached again. How have people's video corrections turned out?

Photo editing is incredible & so simple. Would like to try video can someone please share code.

It's probably better asking on the facebook group for codes. I got one in less than half an hour, seems everyone else that asks does too. Dive with Dive+

Back
Top Bottom