Hijack conversations from: Continuous GLWC Order Posting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver_paula:
Although I'm not Randy, perhaps it's because you are not joining the rest of us at Gilboa????? Come on! Get the LDS to switch.

Tried to but alas, the dive brief (given by me) has already been done. Maybe after the dive on Saturday if the right incentive :eyebrow: is given I might show up.

DMP:
Tried to but alas, the dive brief (given by me) has already been done. Maybe after the dive on Saturday if the right incentive :eyebrow: is given I might show up.
I'm afraid to ask........what would that require?
Paula you wanna team up on this one? :eyebrow:

pennypue:
I'm afraid to ask........what would that require?
Paula you wanna team up on this one? :eyebrow:

ahhhh..... might be a bit scary. So what kind of incentive are you talking about Joe?

diver_paula:
ahhhh..... might be a bit scary. So what kind of incentive are you talking about Joe?
I bet he wants cookies.
Cookies and baked goods have always worked in the past......

Seeing I am not deployed (Cleveland could classify as a war zone at times) and do not get "care packages" sent to me. I would say the baked goods will do, can anybody make some home made bread (I miss the smell of it).

DMP:
Seeing I am not deployed (Cleveland could classify as a war zone at times) and do not get "care packages" sent to me. I would say the baked goods will do, can anybody make some home made bread (I miss the smell of it).

LOL! That would mean I'd have to get the bread maker out of the basement. & open the box that's never been opened in the 5 or more years it's been in my home.

I do already have brownies to make for this weekend but right now they are to share. 'twill have to see if more would fit in the vehicle.

DMP:
Diving White Star this weekend, preparation for Key Largo. Plus being pimped out by the LDS (Randy, it's legal.....why do I feel so cheap?).

because you ARE cheap! :)

Randy43068:
because you ARE cheap! :)
Well just how much does he cost then?
I've got a Penny Jar. :laughing:

Just because I am not complicated to figure out, and my services are not expensive does not mean the quality of service given is cheap! :crafty:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom