Hijack conversations from: Continuous GLWC Order Posting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver_paula:
Penny,

I sent an email to the Waruwanago captain as well as another inquiring about charter availability. We'll have to talk and pick a good date once I get their replys.

It's wreck season!

Paula
Are any of these penetration dives?
I've not taken the course yet. But from what I've a read on some of these wrecks they don't sound too great for penetration.

But if you're diving 'em that way, I'm willing to pursue the courses necessary! :crafty:
I read that site from Randy on their trip and think it sounds like my cup o' tea.

pennypue:
Are any of these penetration dives?
I've not taken the course yet. But from what I've a read on some of these wrecks they don't sound too great for penetration.

But if you're diving 'em that way, I'm willing to pursue the courses necessary! :crafty:
I read that site from Randy on their trip and think it sounds like my cup o' tea.

Nah, none of the one's listed on Randy's itinerary are penetratable. & on most of the wrecks where penetration is available you just don't go in past being able to see your way out / see daylight.

Geesh, women...from male bashing and torture to talk of wreck penetration. No wonder we don't understand at times, always keeping us guessing.

DMP:
Geesh, women...from male bashing and torture to talk of wreck penetration. No wonder we don't understand at times, always keeping us guessing.
We did not bash.
I can prove it.
Do you see any bruised and battered men laying about?? :crafty:

NOOOOOO, we girls adore the boys of the GLWC. Isn't it obvious? :wink:

pennypue:
We did not bash.
I can prove it.
Do you see any bruised and battered men laying about?? :crafty:

NOOOOOO, we girls adore the boys of the GLWC. Isn't it obvious? :wink:

Always, trying to shade the truth are you? I know your evil trickery :wink:

DMP:
Always, trying to shade the truth are you? I know your evil trickery :wink:
You have to admit I do manage to produce the evidence to back it up. :)

Truth can be tricky like that........

pennypue:
You have to admit I do manage to produce the evidence to back it up. :)

Truth can be tricky like that........

I agree, at least when the truth is revealed in one on one conversation. One needs to be mature enough to handle the truth and not act like a hurt school child.

DMP:
I agree, at least when the truth is revealed in one on one conversation. One needs to be mature enough to handle the truth and not act like a hurt school child.
Does that mean I'm not allowed to wear the pigtails any more? :crafty:

Randy43068:
wemen sure have 'em!

:wink:

Is it the girls nice "diversionary tactics" that keep us from noticing the color of her jacket? :wink:
Joe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom