Hijack conversations from: Continuous GLWC Order Posting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Randy43068:
You weren't supposed to hear that! :eyebrow:

Speaking of guns, I sent a couple of PMs and haven't heard back from you yet.

Ok, ok, I take back the comment about you being "OLD" .... :crafty:
I'm getting to them....they require a bit more time to answer. :)

That's OK, take your time. I know how slowly old folks move... :)
<couldn't resist that one!>

wow, the abuse is rampant...its like the M&G never ended :)

Randy43068:
That's OK, take your time. I know how slowly old folks move... :)
<couldn't resist that one!>
And yet, you still can't catch me, oldtimer........:wink:

Ber Rabbit:
Hey Penny, if he won't teach you to be accurate I have a couple of shotguns, you don't have to be quite so accurate with them :wink: Fill 'em with bean bag loads and you can enjoy, well...I'll stop here but let's just say they aren't deadly loads. :biggrin:
Ber :lilbunny:
Perfect. I just want it to sting a little.

Attention getter.....

joedelt:
wow, the abuse is rampant...its like the M&G never ended :)

Help me out here joedelt... now Ber is giving Penny ideas for abuse she might not otherwise have had! Imagine, they're now talking using a shotgun on me!

Do you see how women do that? They understand "pack instinct" better than we men do. Pick on one, and I'm pickin' on all of 'em!! :eyebrow:

Randy43068:
Help me out here joedelt... now Ber is giving Penny ideas for abuse she might not otherwise have had! Imagine, they're now talking using a shotgun on me!

Do you see how women do that? They understand "pack instinct" better than we men do. Pick on one, and I'm pickin' on all of 'em!! :eyebrow:

BWAHAHAHA! It will only sting for a little while :wink: How long is it going to take you to figure out that men compete against one another to see who can get the job done best, fastest, etc. Women work together to find the most effective way to get the job done and "nobody saw nothin' " :crafty:
Ber

Ber Rabbit:
Women work together to find the most effective way to get the job done and "nobody saw nothin' " :crafty:
Ber
Or sometimes it's the most creative way, the most painful, the most tortuous, the most amusing, but then those really are all the some thing......... :wink:

pennypue:
Or sometimes it's the most creative way, the most painful, the most tortuous, the most amusing, but then those really are all the some thing......... :wink:
this is a hijack of a hijack of a hijack of a thread...
isn't it? :crafty:

Randy43068:
this is a hijack of a hijack of a hijack of a thread...
isn't it? :crafty:
oh that's riiiiight....jackets.......

Back
Top Bottom