HMCS Terra Nova needs your help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubacandd

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
A request has be submitted that people show the government that there is support and a want to sink the HMCS Terra Nova in Ontario. On the EOARA home page there is a sign up list that you can add your name too. If you have a few spare moments please add your name to the list Eastern Ontario Artificial Reef Association If you know of anyone else who would be interested please let them know. You do not have to be local residents to add your name. Thank you for those who add their names.

Just added my name and thought I would post a similar thread. I learned about this a few monthes ago, How cool would it be to have a fresh water reef a few hours from my back door, instead of a all day cramped plane ride....

Eastern Ontario Artificial Reef Association DO IT!!!

Just a suggestion that you post this with New york state dive clubs as a lot of them would come up to dive the Terra Nova, this would be a tremendous attraction to American divers.Perhaps a posting hhttp://www.scubaboard.com/forums/north-eastern-united-states/ere?

It will be pretty cool if this project goes through. A wreck like this will be a great addition to existing wrecks in the region. I signed up too.

Mat.

Done!
I remember the Terra Nova when it was part of the west coast fleet. It was Canada's only ship to serve a tour in Vietnam in 1972

Back
Top Bottom