For Sale Hobby Dive Shop equipment and Inventory - INDIVIDUAL ITEM SALE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JRThibault

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Updated list, some items have sold, others have a lower price.

Selling for health reasons. Equipment and Inventory ( No Storefront). I will sell items individually, all sold "As Is", Buyer pays shipping.

Regulators and 1st stage last serviced in 2015, Cylinders need hydro's.

Please see the attached equipment list.

Attachments

• SCUBA Sale Ind Items Price List.pdf
    66.8 KB · Views: 324
Last edited:
If you decide to sell individual items please let me know...there are a couple of things (Dive Rite fins plus..?) that I'd like!

Thanks

If you decide to sell individual items please let me know...there are a couple of things (Dive Rite fins plus..?) that I'd like!

Thanks
I will keep you in mind. If I split up the package I will be increasing the price of the items, to make up for all the shipping and handling...
I will post a new price list at that time.

Thank you and have a great day.

also interested in a few items if willing to split up

I will keep you in mind. If I split up the package I will be increasing the price of the items, to make up for all the shipping and handling...

If you decide to split it up - I'll take all of the al80s and the al40 and the 120s

Thanks
I updated the list and the add. If you still want some of the equipment let me know.

also interested in a few items if willing to split up
I updated the list and the add. If you still want some of the equipment let me know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom