HOG #32 wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jbell8289

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
everyone in the US is currently out of HOG 32's and i really need this wing. if anyone has a lightly used one they'd be willing to part with let me know.

thanks

Good Morning,

I have a new never wet HOG 32 that I bought a couple of months ago. Any interest?

Pickled

Just curious....if it truly were out of stock everywhere, what is it about this particular wing you need so badly? Hopefully you can either get one here or the link provides what you need.

It is instock at divers-supply.com and ships for free. This is the same wing I use and I love it.

Hog 32 Lb Wing For Single Tank @ Divers-Supply.com

Which divers-supply? i live in macon and the one there said that they are all out and i even called the other ones and asked just to be sure and they all confirmed that they are out, but i may have missed one so if you know which one it would be worth it to me to give them a call and double check.

Just curious....if it truly were out of stock everywhere, what is it about this particular wing you need so badly? Hopefully you can either get one here or the link provides what you need.

great wing good price and good customer service, plus it matches my regs, mask and, mask strap :wink:

Which divers-supply? i live in macon and the one there said that they are all out and i even called the other ones and asked just to be sure and they all confirmed that they are out, but i may have missed one so if you know which one it would be worth it to me to give them a call and double check.

Did you check the Marietta one as well as the ones on other states? I recommend just ordering it from their website as their website states that it is in stock and they will ship it from where-ever it is in-stock.

Regards,

Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom