hog 32# wing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Haha I think Taco-ING is a word but I think I may of came across your thread about the oxycheqs and I think that helped change my mind. BTW did your oxycheq prob ever get sorted out?

It sort of did. Patrick basically stated it was abuse (unlikely as the OPV valve should have did it's job long before I could have "abused" it), I was charged (this was fine as I was expecting to be charged). It took approximately 4 months to repair the wing so I ended up buying another wing because of how long the repair took. When I finally received the wing, it was still leaking slightly. At that point, I fixed it myself. I keep it as spare/travel wing.

The lack of communication and accusing in the process did not help my opinion of Oxycheq. I'm sure they do make some great products but that was my overall experience with them. I'm always sure to tell everyone I know about my experience.

Back to HOG/Edge, so far I've had nothing but good experiences. I know they are a smaller company but communication and good customer service speak volumes to me.

Yeah, thanks for the input if I didn't see your thread I may of gotten an oxycheq and might of have to of gone through something like that too :( sorry about your bad experience but atleast I now know hog is the way to go.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom