HOG Black Face SPG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DrunkenParrot

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I just received my new HOG black face 2" SPG and I am totally impressed. To say they are great looking is an understatement. The spg is easy to read and built very well. I love the blacked chrome that is used on the regs is on the spg also!!! I dont really get excited about a SPG but this one made me excited.... Just wanted to say Thanks for making GREAT products!!!! :D oh ya pic..

f2751b74.jpg

If you think it looks cool now, wait until you see it during a night dive....!

I can't wait until a night dive. I charged it with my can light and went into the laundry room and closed the door. My wife says I have problems. Oh well..

I'm about to pick one of these up, would you say you're satisfied with the brightness of the glow, time it stays lit for, and easy to read?

I have used this SPG on many night dives and have never "wanted" it to stay lit longer than it does--the residual lit time seems completely sufficient. I would recommend it wholeheartedly as it is great in the day light too :)

Thanks for that response! Your comments will make my purchase a little more reassuring. I'm slowly buying my first complete kit and so far the reviews on scubaboard have been invaluable!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom