HOG D1 and D1 COLD 5th Port Upgrade is available!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You don't need to have taken the course to install :wink: You will want a torque wrench though. Don't worry about shipping them anywhere...when we get the parts in stock, we will create a video to show you how to properly do it :D Why waste time shipping it all over the country...grab your torque wrench or borrow one, then put this adapter in.

It's dive season...we don't have the time to install hundreds of these things and you don't want to be without yours as you too would rather dive. So, we can both dive sooner if we show you how to do it :wink: That's what it is all about.

The original post should be updated to reflect that, then.

Thanks for your message, Mike! I appreciate it....will be putting my order in for these conversions!

The original post should be updated to reflect that, then.

Thanks for your message, Mike! I appreciate it....will be putting my order in for these conversions!

It's recommended by the manufacturer.....which is why he said that. We will make such a detailed video to bring it to anyones level as long as they have a torque wrench and some minor tools:wink:

It's dive season...

When isn't it dive season?

image.php

yay! LDS I got HOG from ordered me upgrade kits! :) Had few black faced SPGs too! :) Thanks Chris!

Just dropped all 3 of my HOG 1st stages at LDS to get 5th port in! They also have those black SPGs! :) And I need to pick up 4th 1st stage and 5th 2nd stage on Thursday! :)

Got my regs back! All 3 now 5 porters! Thanks Chris!

Back
Top Bottom