HOG D1 coldwater and Second stages

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bankyf

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
HOG D1 coldwater 1st stage regulator taken out of the box to rig my hoses only, never seen water. It is now back in the box - $150 shipped
HOG D1 second stage - New in the box, never been wet, never had a hose attached - 2 available - $75 each shipped

Package price - Everything above shipped for $250

Nevermind my post as I didn't read it the first time. Great regs

HOG D1 coldwater 1st stage regulator taken out of the box to rig my hoses only, never seen water. It is now back in the box - $150 shipped
HOG D1 second stage - New in the box, never been wet, never had a hose attached - 2 available - $75 each shipped

Are you not happy with them?

Not unhappy.They look great and I have not heard one bad word about them, I just have to many regulators (if there is such a thing) and I have been doing quite a bit more FFM diving lately. I recently purchased a new scubapro set and something needs to go. I won't give these away. If I don't get my asking price I guess I will just continue to have too many regulators.

Interested....looking for a good coldwater reg for a redundant set-up. Can you post a picture? Or send me a picture?

Banky,

I just received the HOG D1 FS and SS's today. Thank you again everything was spot on!!

- Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom