HOG in magazines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Most of the time I find that reviews given by magazines are about useless. I do not need a magazine article to tell me that my HOG D-1 cold water performs very well. If not wasting money to pay off a magazine in order to write a useless review keeps the HOG products at their current price point them I am OK with that. I could not be more pleased with their product and prices. I finally feel like there is a company willing to offer a quality product with out ripping off and robbing it's customers blind.

As far as I could tell HOG's (very nice) gear is not directed towards the majority of the magazine readers, but more towards people like us SB'ers.
Since HOG is undoubtedly reading this thread: I bought a 32lb wing from you and love it, my next regs will be D1 Cold waters, keep up the good work.

XXXXXXXX - never mind - I was looking for the "brown nose" smiley.....

Cerich, I too have a HOG wing and really like the quality of it... I also enjoyed being notified of a spring recall on SB that was handled very quickly, not that my spring ever showed signs of corrosion or anything. What is the industry shift that you mentioned in your previous post?

Back
Top Bottom