Closed HOG recreation reg set

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rollin Bonz

*insert catchy phrase here*
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Listing for a buddy. His 12 year old decided to retire from diving. Purchased new August 2021. Less than a dozen (fresh water and pool) dives.

Set includes

D3 first (DIN)
Zenith smoke second
Zenith octopus
2 gauge (pressure and depth) high viz console w bolt snap
inflator hose

$350 includes shipping to CONUS

s
IMG_1411.jpg
IMG_1412.jpg

I will take it. Let me try and get the service manual for it.

Good luck. HOG has their manual under tight control and won't give it up unless you have taken their course.

-Z

Good luck. HOG has their manual under tight control and won't give it up unless you have taken their course.

-Z
That is exactly what I have found so far... and not being able to properly service them will be a deal breaker.

Still available

That is exactly what I have found so far... and not being able to properly service them will be a deal breaker.

The guy who wrote the HOG manuals also wrote the manuals for D6. You can find the D6 manual on their website and use that as a go-by. The D6 signature 1st stage is extremely similar to the HOG D3 1st stage, enough so that the D6 manual should suffice.

-Z

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom