For Sale HOG Regs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iowacavediver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have a large assortment of HOG Regs for sale... all of them are less than 6 months old and have less than 30 dives on them. The stage regs have even less dives (probably 10-15 or less). I will split up sidemount sets or possibly even swap out hose lengths... let me know what you're looking to setup. I can ship at buyer's expense, drop off to cave country (ginnie/peaock area) and will take paypal friends and family.

1. HOG D1/Classic sidemount setup (2 complete sets available): 2- D1 first stages DIN, 2 Classic second stages with blue or black soft covers (i'll throw in the original hard covers too), SPGs on 6" hoses (one set has 2" brass/glass SPGs, the other has 1.5" plastic faced Spgs), 15" LP inflator hoses (2), 7' hose on primary, 32" hose on "short" hose side. (360 degree swivels not included...I can add them for extra$$) small ss bolt snaps included. $550 per set up or $275 per 1/2 setup.

2. HOG D1/Classic stage/02 reg... D1 DIN first stage, Classic second stage with neon green soft purge cover (original hard cover included), 40" LP hose on reg, 2" brass/glass HOG SPG on 6" hose. small SS bolt snap included. $275

3. HOG D1/Zenith stage reg.... D1 DIN First STage, Zenith second stage, 40" LP hose on reg, 1.5" Dive Rite SPG on 6" HP hose, small SS Bolt snap. (360 degree swivels not included) 3 of these sets available $300 each
100_4124.JPG
100_4124.JPG
100_4125.JPG
100_4126.JPG
100_4127.JPG
100_4128.JPG

Let's drop the price a bit...

$500 for each sidemount setup (or split them up... $250 per side)

$250 for the O2 reg (D1/Classic/spg)

$275 each for the D1/Zenith stage setups

Are those Zenith blacks?

Yes I still have these Regulators available... Shoot me a private message and I can answer any questions you have or work out details for purchase

I am very new to scubaboard, today...so forgive me if you have sold the sidemount set. But I would like to inquire about the availability of your sidemount regulator setup.
Thank you, JK

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom