HOG Service CLASS in Montreal. Looking for more people

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seraphimx

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I've contacted Einstein scuba to take the HOG service classes. To be able to service my own regs.

Anyone around Montreal would be interested in sharing the cost with me?
The more we are the cheaper it'll be.

Thanks

Note: I've spoken with Stoni Korb from Einstein Scuba. He's checking with HOG for requirements.
Price will be in the 200-300$ range (this is a rough estimate)

Thanks

I would also be interested.

Called Stoni today.
New exams & requirements are out. Needs to check them over before making a class.

Also, we are officially 2.
-Serpahimx
-RTee

*another person was interest confirmed that he wouldn't be able to do the class.

Just talk to someone there this morning. They are still waiting from TDI for the material courses and exam. If the course is on weekend, I may be interested to join the classes...in french :)

Same reply I've received from Stoni. He needs to get the updated material.

Also, I've another person who really wants to do it.

We are
-3x OK
-2x Maybe

For language:
I can do it in either, but I would prefer to do it in English. I prefer to learn parts and terms in English and not in french. Furthermore, most required reading material (Vance Harlow's or Pete Wolfinger's) are both in English.
2 of the 100% sure people are from Ontario & I'm bilingual. Furthermore, Stoni is mainly Anglophone, it'll be easier to do it in English than have everyon adapt in French. If you have a decent mastery of English but are unsure, me or Stoni might be able to translate some terms for you. Thanks

I am fully bilingual, being originally born in Thetford Mines and raised in Sherbrooke I have no problem doing it one way or another. I don't see why we should not be able to have a bilingual class after all

i am interested, any other details...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom