Hole in the Wall 6/25/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

haha! It's always the other way around for me!

Me too! I've gotten used to seeing the other thread about the other Hole in the Wall, though!

Visibility was pretty decent. We had a good 60-80' upstream. Downstream was the same on the top 2/3s of the passage. The lower 1/3 was a little milky. Water temp was 67-69. The milky part was the colder area.

The paddle over was nice. We canoed almost 5 miles on the Chipola the day before, but not with any gear with us. The paddle back wasn't too bad except it was 7:30 and starting to get dark and we were racing against a storm, but after getting back it looked like the storm actually passed over us while we were on the dive.

Jim, I may be heading up to Phoenix sometime that week. PM me details on your trip.

Great report Rob! I'm jealous of your dive vacation! :D

It's nice to be able to vacation without leaving home!!! :D

No kidding, I'm leaving out today with hopes of lots of dives on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.

Looks like a lovely cave. I hope we have access to the "other" Mill Pond caves the next time we visit, although getting a little further from the chute in JB would be fine, too! :)

No kidding, I'm leaving out today with hopes of lots of dives on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.

Mat,

Have fun in Central Florida. Maybe you and Ken will end up at Cow one night. :D

I'm going to be diving Sunday, Monday and Tuesday in freezing water. I hope my wetsuit works out.

Dive safe!

Looks like a lovely cave. I hope we have access to the "other" Mill Pond caves the next time we visit, although getting a little further from the chute in JB would be fine, too! :)

Conditions at in the Mill Pond caves have been the best I've seen them in a while. All 3 main caves have great visibility. The flow in JB is going back down. It's a great time to be diving here!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom