Holiday weekend at CSSP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

By the Ring of Knowledge of course!

Well folks- life has changed since posting this about camping July 4 and we are not able to make it now for the whole weekend. We are still planning to dive on Friday only, so hopefully will see some of you there. Some of you already know that my dad is pretty sick, and we are now going to a newly-planned family event on Sat/Sun instead of camping. Sorry, but I know some of you understand about aging parents. At least you didn't get k-valved- I let you know in advance! :wink:

Foo, I sure wish your dad the best in his illness.....I only have one living parent left and he is an active 86 year old ---- our family is so blessed to have dad still. I don't know about my weekend plans yet.....your a sweet lady with a super family,,,,,diving comes a few notches down the list.....family is tops. :) Alan

Foo, hope your dad gets to feeling better and at least I'll see you up there on Friday. I'm still planning on being out there the entire weekend myself.

I have been debating if I would be able to go dive Friday or not. I will do my best to make a trip out there and get in a couple of dive. I sure need some. I am far off of my amount of dives I intended to get in this year.

Thank you both, TexasDanceGuy and TXHockeyGuy. I hated to back out, so I truly appreciate your words of encouragement and understanding. My dad is also very active and fun guy (flew his plane this weekend!) but is dealing with a rather debillitating illness also. We need to attend anytime we're able to spend time with him and my mother (who is tooo cute, yall would love her!) Anyway, thanks again, and I'm sorry I'll miss THG's fajitas, because he is quite the cook! Yall all plan to come and enjoy!

I have been debating if I would be able to go dive Friday or not. I will do my best to make a trip out there and get in a couple of dive. I sure need some. I am far off of my amount of dives I intended to get in this year.

Yes, do try to join us Friday. It's usually a great day to dive CSSP, silt is settled as it's gonna get before the weekend begins, so it's usually the best vis of the week!

It being a holiday weekend I am wondering how many people will be off Friday and get out to dive. I plan on being one of them.

I'm gonna try to be there the whole weekend, but i might only be able to make it on Saturday and Sunday. Yeah, there will probably be lots of crowds, but that just means there'll be lots of "treasure"!

Sorry about your father, Foo, hope he get's to feeling better!

If all goes well this week, I'm planning on arriving Fri morning & hope to get in at least a couple of dives on Fri. I probably won't be there Sat - but will swing back through on Sun for a couple more.

Only problem is - my dive bud is out of town, so I'll be looking for somebody to dive with. Any takers? (I don't mind tagging along with a group dive)

Back
Top Bottom