Closed Hollis 200LX DCX regs and hoses

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rollin Bonz

*insert catchy phrase here*
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I recently decided to move to a single brand for my SM and doubles regs. That being the case, I figured I'd pass these along to the next lucky diver. 2 firsts, 2 seconds, 1 long hose (rubber), 1 short hose (miflex), bungee necklace. Add the gauge(s) and inflator hose(s) of your choice for a great SM or Doubles set. I love the PVD finish, practically bullet proof. Original owner purchase in early 2018 and used for 30ish freshwater dives. I picked them up about 10 months ago and added another 70ish freshwater dives. I'll probably kick myself later for letting these go... get 'em before I change my mind.

$700 OBRO

Free USPS priority or FedEx (my discretion) Shipping to CONUS
NO additional fees (if applicable) for Paypal.

*disclaimer*
All used life support equipment should be serviced by a qualified technician before being put to use.

uEKV_1kK1xW4uGXaxf-auCl5qnAI50DYLXsaiZKZIIezmtJGNyojkwmL1aXD1FXUIICkpwQ=w1440-h700-no?authuser=0.jpg

EkibBBAZyGcywMvJPvaenX5VzHQsB4TX86gVHF5y4o-6qhlG7Rc2bLATHeciXBPscF5oCeA=w1440-h700-no?authuser=0.jpg

KBDaoe5Ld_s0kujyvuv_r-v7s0CDeK4Dip_x3EOjCNPoa6f9oZKvdgsyOOBS9nv6njqXwDQ=w1440-h700-no?authuser=0.jpg

SlQUQnjlfTyBM7CPiJUsyc3NS6RVa83bonczEKGZYE0FbB0dP1AZUN8zhpmx6ChPjiOYFdw=w1440-h700-no?authuser=0.jpg

tLHbPxA6nEz01b0CtZexDpdHzOaWAoAU9dBJx3t2EW1zySWWf7RW_tM8z1yLODz9Gzm8Oog=w1440-h700-no?authuser=0.jpg

Sold

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom